1 whole avocado
2 small eggs
Pinch salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Cut avocado in half, take out the seed.
3. Widen the space to fit the egg.
4. Crack an egg in each half avocado.
5. Add a pinch of salt and pepper on top.
6. Roll up the foil into rings.
7. Put the avocado on top of the foil rings to prevent it from rolling.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
1. Pick recently ripe avocado. If used unripe avocado, it will taste bitter after baking. If used overly-ripe avocado, it will crack and collapse.
2. If use large eggs it will over flow the avocado. Best to use small eggs.
3. You can add bacon and cheese. Cut up the bacon into small pieces and fried in a separate pan. Add the bacon and shredded cheese on top after you finished baking. Do not bake with the bacon on the avocado; it will make the avocado very greasy.
4. For a healthier alternative, use egg white only.